The HSCIC Diagnostics Data Service (DDS) is hosting six collaborative half-day workshop to discuss planned changes to the national Pathology Coding and Messaging Standards. Attending a workshop is a fantastic opportunity to have your say and learn about the anticipated changes in the next 2-3 years.
We will also be applying for CPD accreditation for these events with the IBMS.
1. The Policy Context – Senior DDS Lead to describe National Policy directives, ambitions and expected benefits.
2. The Timetable for Action - DDS PM to set out key dates and deliverables
3. Changes and what they mean
4. Testing5. Q & A
6. Refreshment Break
7. Workshop Session facilitated in Groups (depending on the number of attendees there could be 3-5 groups. Potentially they could be split by the LIMS supplier)
a. ‘Issues and challenges in adopting the new standards’
b. ‘How can HSCIC best support this process?’
9. Facilitator Feedback from group work
10. Next Steps – DDS Lead to seek consensus on activities and models of HSCIC support.
Take part in a workshop:
Redditch, 29 February
Exeter, 2 March
Newmarket, 8 March
London, 10 March
For more information please email: email@example.com with the date of the workshop you'd like to attend.